KELVIN PROBUS CLUB
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 28 MAY 2019
The THIRTIETH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of Kelvin Probus Club will be held in Jordanhill Parish Church Hall on Tuesday 28 May 2019 at 10.30 a.m. Following the meeting, there will be a special buffet lunch costing £7.50.
- Minute of Twenty-ninth Annual General Meeting held on 24 April 2018 (enclosed).
- President’s address.
- Secretary’s annual report (enclosed).
- Treasurer’s report.
(i) annual accounts – these will be available at meeting.
(ii) annual subscription. The Club Committee recommends that there should be no increase in the annual subscription and that it should remain at £30 for session 2019 – 2020.
- Election of President and Office-bearers for session 2016/17.
President John Walls
Vice-President To be proposed
Hon. Secretary Stewart Roy to continue as Acting Secretary.
Hon. Treasurer Vivian Clement
- Election of Committee members for session 2016/17.
For re-election John Allan, John MacFadyen; Robbie Mitchell.
For election. There is one vacancy on the Committee for which a nomination is invited.
Welfare Officer Angus Murchison.
- Appointment of Examiners. David Allen and Robin Hutchison.
- Any other competent business. No motions for approval at the AGM were submitted by the deadline of 6 May.
Acting Honorary Secretary
9th may 2019